Ability to move "Apply email to Request" Pop Up box

sprasad

Currently, when we receive an email and this relates to an existing Request, we use the 'apply email to request' option to process the email.

Unfortunately, this initiates a Pop Up Box which is static and hides the background information. As the formatting on this pop up box is not right, it will be useful to be able to move the box and view the original Email content.  It will also be useful to see who the Sender is as we have customers who work with multiple organisations.

Ability to move apply to email box to view original email behind it.msg

Hi @sprasad

Thanks for your post.

There is an option that allows you to see/edit the content of the selected email.  This might help temporarily while we look at some options.  I have to admit that this entire form could do with some improvements.  I will see if we can find a way to include some information about the sender in the popup.  I'm assuming that in your situation you have two contact records for the same person as they are with multiple organisations and when updating a request from email it lists the person twice and there is not enough information to determine which is the correct record to select.  Let me know if that is the case.

Regards,

James

Hi @sprasad

Below is the screen shot that shows the options to edit/view the email content highlighted in yellow.  The idea behind this button was to allow a support person to clean up the content of the email so that it is suitable as a description to a request.  The original text is maintained within the attached email to the request in the timeline.

Let me now if the 'Edit Email Content' option helps.

Regards,

James

editemailcontent.PNG