Unable to add/amend assets

Ashleigh Foote

Hi all,

I was wanting some help, at the moment I cannot add or amend assets as the name field appears to have a red section within it, almost like the name is wrong, a colleague of mine however can put any name in he wants and it will upload the asset fine for him, this is something that I really could do with an answer to as, the assets are always moving and this is our way of keeping track of them, thank you.

Ash

The red underline is done by your browsers spell checker, this would have nothing to do with the edibility of the form. From the screen shot the content text looks "greyed out" so that would suggest this form is currently read only. I don't know what leads to that in this particular form, I expect its something to do with your user rights and/or visibility of the record.

Gerry  

So do you get an actual error message?  What actually happens to make you think there is a problem? You say you cannot make changes but you said above that you can make adjustments?

There are no know issues in this area, I think the best thing to do would be to log a support request, they can help you diagnose the problem easily I would have thought

Gerry

• 1 month later...