request list auto refresh

lee mcdermott

Hi Lee, 

Thanks for your post.  The list is refreshed every time you move away from the list and come back.  For example if you open a request from the list (withing the same browser tab) and then go back to the list, the list will be refreshed.  The use of the refresh button is only required if you do not move away from the request list for a period of time.

If you use any of the Views, or Filters, this too will refresh the list as you move between them.

We are looking at introducing an additional auto-refresh after a period of time.  I will add you as an interested user to this change.

Additional discussions on this topic can be found here  

James

• Like 2

@James Ainsworth it would be great if you could introduce some sort of auto refresh periodically to the list as long as it doesn't refresh when you have a call open and are in the middle of entering some text

It can be a bit of a shock sometimes when you manually refresh or go into and out of a call and find you suddenly have 5 extra calls :o

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On ‎10‎/‎04‎/‎2017 at 7:36 PM, James Ainsworth said:

We are looking at introducing an additional auto-refresh after a period of time.  I will add you as an interested user to this change.

Hi James is there any update to this. I'm being asked for it again by our users?

Thanks

Claire

• 1 month later...