Fancy a HUG?

Guest David Calder

All,

We have now finalised the agenda for Hornbill  Insights 2017 which is being held on the 28th June.  Despite the title of this forum thread this is not a replacement or re-invention of the HUG, we have yet to organise the next HUG, this is still on our agenda and list of things to do.  We are into our third year of live customers on Service Manager and I am pleased to say that customer acquisition means we have a lot of customer now using this, so its high time we had a formal session to talk about where we are and what we are doing moving forwards.  So although this is aimed at HSM users, there are still quite a considerable number of Supportworks customers keen to migrate to Service Manager at some point in the future so the invitation to attend is being extended to them also.  

This day is focused primarily on education and our thoughts and vision for Hornbill so if you want to find out how you can get even more value out of what you already have this is a must attend event. 

Spaces are limited though so please get in quick if you want to attend, the facility we have reserved has limited capacity - when its full - its full.  If we are over subscribed we will do our very best to prioritise fairly. Your personal invites wild be sent out over the course of today and tomorrow via email so please look out for it and register if you are planning to attend. 

PLEASE ONLY REGISTER IF YOU INTEND TO COME ON THE DAY, WE HAVE LIMITED SPACES AND EACH SPACE COSTS REAL MONEY WHICH WE DO NOT CHARGE FOR, IF YOU DON'T ATTEND SOMEONE ELSE WILL MISS OUT AND WE WILL STIL HAVE TO PAY THE BILL!   WE WILL KEEP A TRACK OF THIS AND WEIGHT YOUR FUTURE PRIORITY ACCORDINGLY :) 

https://www.hornbill.com/insights17-agenda/

Thanks

Gerry

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Kelvin,

I am not sure we have, we are over subscribed but we can accommodate everyone so confirmations should be going out very soon, I will need to double-check though, I will post back tomorrow. 

Gerry

Guest Paul Alexander
On 6/22/2017 at 0:53 PM, Kelvin said:

@GerryHave you guys sent the replies out yet as I have not received anything.

Hi @Gerry

I also registered for this a few weeks ago but I haven't hd any confirmation about times and locations yet. Could you (or someone!) check that I'm on the list please?

thanks

Paul

I can confirm that confirmations have been sent out over the past month and a final details email has been sent this morning to all those registered for the event.  The email gives details of the agenda, registration times, venue and travel info.   If you have not received that email please send me a note at peter.summers@hornbill.com and I will look into the email address we have to ensure you receive the event updates moving forward.

Many thanks

Pete

Hello, 

I would just like to say everyone at Hormbill, thank you so much for organising the event. It was absolutely fantastic and to leave being "inspired", i will do something with the knowledge and insights you provided us.

Very excited to see what we can do with the new features :D

It was good to meet some fellow Hornbill users as well. Lets continue "Collaborating" on the forums to make Hornbill even better!

Many thanks!

Samuel

• Like 3

@samwoo

Thank you for your feedback on the event, I am glad you have taken some inspiration away, I really appreciate everyones attendance and participation.  Please do post and let you know if you action anything from today. 

Gerry

• Gerry unpinned this topic

Fantastic event .. good to meet the hornbill community, and great too see the new features too!

I have to say that I loved your honesty and the way the event was presented. I did come away with a few actions, and will be doing a lot more to promote the use of the collaboration tools.

Looking forward to the next event whenever that maybe!.

• Like 1

@Prathmesh Patel

Thank you for the feedback, I am glad you enjoyed the event, thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to spend with us. I am delighted that our community is growing and our technology is being well received, long may that continue. It is such a please to be part of a great community of people and I am very much looking forward to the next event myself.

Gerry

Fantastic event - realty enjoyed it, if only to remind @Gerry of my wishlist lol

Highlights - apart from the nice food, integrations, automations, orchestrations and the future helpdesk 2022!!!!

Please send us the slides and videos (of everyone no hiding please) - I wanted to say hi to the regulars of the forum who attended but didn't get enough time.

Nasim

• Like 2

I'm late responding due to vacation but also wanted to add my thanks for a great event. What a shame I had to dash off at the end (due to said vacation) it would have been great to meet more of you. 

I look forward to the videos of the presentations and more of this kind of collaboration in the future.