Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'escalation event'.
We have an intermittent issue where all our escalation actions are trigger at once when a request has been on hold for significant period of time. This appear to be being triggered by the Escalation Actions conditions being evaluated before the requests response and resolution target dates are updated to take into account the on hold period. In our case we have escalation actions set at percentage of remaining resolution time as below, which we calculate and add into the appropriate service level as the appropriate durations. 80% 60% 40% 20% 10% 5%
Hi We've come across an issue regarding escalation events where there is no assigned owner. We have escalation events configured to send an email notification to the owner and line manager of the owner but these are sometimes not triggered due to the fact that the request has no assigned owner - usually this is because they're assigned to a team rather than an individual at the point of the email notification being sent. Is there a way that the system can identify the user listed as the Manager or TeamLeader of that team as per the team membership? Thanks Lauren
Hi, We have noted an Incident Request that has reported as Resolution SLA Breached by an Escalation Event, despite the Resolution SLA not actually breaching. Is there anyone in Hornbill Support that can look into this for us please. I have checked as much as I know about (and I set all this up) so at a loss why the Escalation Events have triggered. Not seeing this anomaly on other Incident tickets. Happy to share the details 'offline' to someone. Thanks, Steve.
At the moment when you set up a SLA Escalation action such as send a reminder, only basic generic information is inserted into the timeline. It would be use to to include The Timer used , i.e. Response or Resolution. The target time value used, i.e. 2 hours before etc The escalation text used/ Board & List /Person Assigned The link to the email sent (when the Send Reminder action is used) At the moment these default to 'Team' visibility, which is fine for us at this time, but I can see where form some SLA/Customers you may want this to be 'Customer', s