Contact Request's aka 'Associated Requests'

Martyn Houghton

Is there anyway to view a 'Contacts', i.e. external customer, requests they have logged in Service Manager from the search contact dialog, akin to the 'Associated Requests' tab in Support Works?

I know I can create filter in the Request View but requires me manually adding a fixed condition, where as if we are dealing with an escalaiton or telephone call in it would be easier to just go to the contact record and then view their requests.

Cheers

Martyn

Hi Martyn

If you have Customer Manager you can view the contacts record and see there associated requests, custom manager is a charged for Application so you would need to speak to your Relationship Manager about getting a licence.

In the mean time you can install the Customer Manager Application from the App Store and try the functionality out.

Kind Regards

Trevor Killick

• 1 year later...

Hi @Martyn Houghton

I came across this post from last year and I just wanted to update to say that Service Manager now provides a request list on both a Contact form and a User Profile.  This is a fully functioning request list that is filtered down to the associated contact or user.  There is also an option to raise requests from this list which will automatically associated the contact or user that you are currently viewing.

I hope this helps.

Regards,

James